More women than men are victims of Alzheimer's/dementia so Maria Shriver is helping fellow women. See how . . .
I want to introduce everyone to Maria Shriver's Women's Alzheimer's Movement at: http://thewomensalzheimersmovement.org/
Maria is a champion for women and Alzheimer's/dementia research. On her website you will find:
1) Information about caregiver relief grants,
2) Shared stories from families that care for one with Alzheimer's,
3) Information about women and Alzheimers/dementia and research to help women,
4) Statistics about Alzheimer's,
5) Prevention through diet and exercise,
6) You can sign up for their newsletter, and much more . . .
Please visit the Women's Alzheimer's Movement website!
Here is a quote from Maria Shriver regarding her mission:
"“Women are at the epicenter of the Alzheimer’s crisis.
That’s why we must be at the heart of the solution.”
– Maria Shriver, Founder"
I cared for Mom for seven years and learned so much from my experiences with her and Alzheimer's.